Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Website Design Class Reflections.

Honestly I knew next to nothing about web site design when I started this course. Now that I have finished it, I feel that I at least understand the basics. This blog is an older blog that I have had for a while now but haven't updated in a year or two. Feels very strange to upload to it again. Honestly I'm worried I didn't learn enough through this course. I had trouble with some of the greater concepts of computer science and just plain couldn't figure out how to do some of the later assignments. I blame myself more than the class for this though, I should have put more effort into it. I also learned that plain old image design never quite goes as you plan it. With my midterm website and the final website I had an image in my head that I thought would be very simple to commit to computer, yet each time the details proved to be difficult to realize and both websites ended up looking pretty shabby. I feel that this class was a great introduction to the world of web design and I feel that if I had a little more time to experiment with a lot of the more complicated ideas I could get this stuff down.

No comments:

Post a Comment