Friday, June 3, 2011

A New Challenger Has Appeared!

What is this we have here? Is this a blog? Why yes it is!
After years of telling people that I will make a blog and years of procrastination, it is finally here! I, Judgegrumble, have decided to put my money where my mouth is and try my hand at this whole, "writing on a consistent basis" thing. It is a huge step forward for me and hopefully I can entertain some of you in the process.
As for content, this will be a video game and anime blog with an occasional pinch of traditional gaming. The content will be safe for work (for the most part) and will contain only the most classy of words (mostly). I hope to provide an insightful look into both worlds and bring the almost constant interaction of the two to light.
Right now this is not exactly the prettiest website. Expect to see massive changes to the blog layout as I discover how this wacky program works. I will post approximately once a week, but this is subject to change depending on how terribly I overbook myself.
As for introductions I think I am set! Everybody should visit often and get me lots of hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment